The New PCB012 Global Daisy-Chain test board has 25 different BGA land patterns. Board pads accommodate BGA components ranging from 15mm square to 35mm square. The PCB012 test board has 1.00mm and 1.27mm pitch pads. BGA components placed on this test board range from 156 to 1,156 balls. Daisy-chain patterns on the PCB012 board compliment the patterns on the components, allowing continuity to be tested. Each pad on the board has multiple daisy-chain patterns. These multiple daisy-chained pads allow different ball-count PBGA components to be placed on the same pad. Each pattern has test points to check for continuity. There are ball-count to test-point legends on the board. Standard finish for the PCB012 board is Alpha Level Silver flash. Other finishes are available upon request. Standard board thickness is 0.062". The board is double sided with different pad sizes on the top and bottom. Customers can mix and match components to suit their requirements.
Solder practice test vehicle PCB boards and kits are used for machine setup, evaluation, qualification, workflow analysis, prototyping, testing, solder profiling.
* Kit quantities are subject to change.
* Mix and match components and quantities to create a custom kit. Please contact your sales representative for details.
* Board is double sided (top side for 1.0mm pitch packages / bottom side for 1.27mm pitch package)
* Gerber and X, Y Theta data included at no charge.
* Digitized files provided by Aegis Software included at no charge.
* Kit also available as SAC405 but SAC305 is the preferred Alloy.